Our friends are looking for one against Account Manager To join their team. From the to-do list:
We are looking for a rebellious account manager to join our team and help our clients oversee creative projects. You will be a key introduction to our clients and help them drive the production of their strategies and all creative endeavors. We are a boutique agency so you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects where you can flex your creative and strategic chops across the industry.
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities for our clients
- Create innovative growth strategies
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Translate brand components into planning and marketing strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activity
- Stay in close touch with clients to understand their needs and communicate internally with their agency.
- Learn about clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Manage multiple projects and distributors simultaneously
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns according to the standards discussed with clients
- Discuss budgets and deadlines, and present details that justify costs and schedules.
- Do administrative work and keep customer records
- Proven experience as an account manager, account coordinator, or related position
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and techniques
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace or Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Multi-task and ability to manage different accounts from different industries
- A team player with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant
Full details about the terms and how to apply can be found here.