Note: This has been in the wild for weeks, but I understand they are still looking for the right person.
Boise is looking for a contemporary theater Marketing Manager. From the to-do list on their website:
Reporting to the Production Artistic Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing and implementing all marketing, communications, and promotional activities of BCT. This person will build awareness and support for BCT’s artistic and educational programming to promote philanthropy, earned income, and community involvement. BCT provides a great opportunity for a marketing professional to innovate and work with a highly committed team to deliver an exciting mission to Boise and beyond.
The Marketing Manager will be an experienced marketing and communication professional who will provide strategic leadership for this function as well as roll up their sleeves as a hands-on practitioner. We are a small staff, so the desire to jump in and help in any situation is essential for all our staff.
The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Production Artistic Director, Development Director and other team members on strategies and tools that increase our engagement with existing supporters and expand our audience. This person will be committed to the mission of BCT and will be interested in participating in its continuous growth.
- Develop an annual marketing and communication plan with clear timelines and clearly defined results for action steps and success
- Develop and implement marketing and communication campaigns related to programs, events and fundraising
- Create email content and campaigns (including a monthly e-newsletter), oversee email lists and segments, use the content management platform (MailChimp) to schedule content and manage engagement and analysis
- Maintain a strong and evolving digital presence for BCT, including:
- Create an engaging content calendar and campaign that reflects BCT’s goals for audience growth
- Manage existing social media platforms and identify new opportunities to stay current with trends and best practices.
- Work with the development director on digital fundraising strategies
- Create and update content for BCT’s website, collaborate with web developers if necessary; Use evaluation tools like Google Analytics to analyze website performance and identify improvements
- Plan and coordinate all print, broadcast, and digital advertising and listings
- Collaborate with the development director to secure media sponsorship
- Maintain an active media relations program with press releases and active relationship-building locally and nationally
- Coordinate with our creative agency to oversee design and content for all community-oriented print and digital materials, including our websites, postcards, season brochures and social media.
- Other responsibilities as required
Full details about the terms and how to apply can be found here.