Recently seen on Twitter – Looking for a St. Luke Public relations manager. From job description:
Boise’s St. Luke’s Health System is looking for a public relations manager to join our communications and marketing team.
The public relations manager supports St. Luke’s mission, vision, values, goals and initiatives to collaborate with departmental leadership to manage site specific public relations strategies and initiatives. The manager works with colleagues and nominates others to implement and measure integrated public relations plans, including measurement and results reporting.
- The site implements specific public relations strategies and initiatives to enhance the company’s reputation with the public, media, employees and stakeholders.
- Develops a variety of content including communication materials and social media posts and media releases.
- Can act as a spokesperson and represent St. Luke at health-related alliances, boards and community events.
- Supervise the work of other employees.
- The leadership of the department and working in collaboration with subject matter experts create lectures, articles, social media content, press releases, public statements and other communications consistent with the organization’s overall public relations strategy.
- Conducts special projects under the direction of executive leadership.
- There may be other responsibilities and obligations as prescribed.
- Education: 4 years experience instead of bachelor’s degree or degree.
- Experience: 8 years experience.
- License / Certification: None
Full details of the position and how to apply can be found on the St. Luke’s Career site.